Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Nick Names

Ok, this is the weirdest post and people will kill me for it but it will be very interesting and funny, so I will still blog it!!!

p/s: - xxx is to protect everyone and privacy matters.

I have nicknames - Nic, Bxx Wxxxx Sxxx, Xiao Jxx Hxx, Gxxxx Dxx

Everyone i know have nicknames:-
Diwen - Ah Di, Diwen Jie Mei
Julie - Small Melon, Gxxxxxxx, Tx Dx Yx
Mavis - Deng Ka Bang, Ma Bi Zen, Heater
Scot - Scot Tao, KOKO(as in spell it out), Scooter
Jessica - Ah Star, Pxxxxx Mxxxx and recently Queen Kong, Jelister
Alicia - Xxx, Jelister
Esther Tay- Ah Txx, Jelister
Joshua - DD, Yoshi, Yellow Dog, Doggie, nossnun, gooker defcon delta
Lucien - Pink Dog, Gay
Newton - Kam Shao
Thomas - Ah Dang
Esther Song - hamster, Snake, Rat, Mouse, Mice, Tinggi, Tikki, Easter Egg, Ester(chemical), Lesbian (obviously Gay call her that as revenge)
Melissa - Ah Mer, Honey Bee
Joshua Tay (from Aussie) - Tweety
Audrey - Itik
Magdeline - Bear

Ok, that's all I can think of now. Anyone who know more, send a comment or put them on my chat box and I will update the list. For fun!!!

No comments: