Thursday, 27 September 2007

My Blog

I close my blog yesterday. Only allow a small bunch of people to view it. Some people just do not know how to respect others blog. I open it again today, after some consideration.

My blog exist just as I want to share my life with my friends. If you read my blog please respect it with full privacy. If you want to share something on my cbox or comment, please put on your real name. No "A guy" or using my name "Nicole" business here.

If you wana say something, make sure everyone knows you. If you are ashame of what you say, why say it? You know who you are and you bring miserable to my life. I have been warning you, but you did not get what I say so i have to be harsh here.

My personal life, secrets should be reviewed by myself and nobody else on my cbox or in real life. Please respect my life.

If you cannot apply all these rules when you are visiting my blog, please do not revisit again. I will close it down if something happens again.

I mind my own business and you mind your own. Thank you.

No comments: