Friday, 21 September 2007

Something about Men

A view I got after I see some guys.....I need views from both ladies and gentlemen on this.... be free to add your comment...

I have a boyfriend. He is always on the move to fool me and make me scream around. He will do something to annoy me and make me so angry that I will shout at him. Then when he realized that he have did something that make me really pissed off, it was always too late. I am already really pissed off by then. Usually the thing that make me really pissed off will be of that girl is really pretty and what shall i do without him. For men out there who do not realized, those are the things that create the insecurity for girls!! By then, my boyfriend will have to use double the time to make me ok and not angry at him. No matter what, I think we ladies deserve the pampered after we got our hormons up and down after being so mad. My boyfriend will always say it is fun and he is playing with me and I look cute that way to make a fool out of me O.o

Last night, my little sister and I were watching this 2002 Taiwan series. It is quite a good movie other than it really pull on my nerves when the guy not just did the same thing as my boyfriend did but just worse. The girl, lets call her XQ, like this guy called ZS. It was a one-sided love at first with no response from the ZS guy. This ZS guy was one of the favourite guy at school where everyone will go crazy for him. He was a upper class guy but she was a lower class girl. What we always categorized as different status. A bit like F4 during those years. But slowly, this guy fall for this girl and he fancy the way this girl will do anything for the guy. Then this guy sort of like possessed this girl and somehow cannot live without her. ZS have the right to get angry when XQ have another guy friend, while when ZS have bees of girls around him, ZS will use that as a "weapon, like what my bf does, to make XQ hurt.

I told my bf then story and eventually, the guy is not bullying the girl on purpose but just joking and fooling around with the girl as finding the girl cute he is doing that.

Sigh.... Man, dun you know you guys make us insecurity and sad when you are having fun? Do you know how much fear we are in? Do you know how sad we are over it? Please remember, we girls have more emotion than rational....

1 comment:

The 3 Slims said...

hahahaha.... thats why always look for a poor, ugly, fat boyfriend. Then you can be more secure! :P