Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Moody ~


It is Tuesday and I am moody today. The picture shows clearly my mood with the black and white color plus the mao's face. I have no idea why but just everyone who tries to talk to me, I tend to do not like them. Eventhough they are people that I love. It is just so odd.

Sometimes it is small things like this that makes me wonder. What on earth am I feeling like this? Am I crazy? Histeric? I have no idea. I tried to smile back at everyone and try not to look like I do not like them but I think they still see it in my eyes.

I am at work and I have deadlines to meet but I certainly do not feel like doing my work to meet the deadlines. Some people who have higher pay than you just talk - they are call consultants. They think they are the genius while you do all the work. At the end of the day, they are the one who took all the credits. And if your work is doomed, you are blamed coz you are the one who did the job. The worst matter is they have a higher pay than you do. Usually double or even triple of my wages. Talking about fair. And I do not think this is any fair at all.

Its not even 1pm and I am already thinking about going home. Just a very moody day that I want to go and sleep. Maybe its the weather or is it?

Ok, just another random post that I have no idea what about.

No comments: