Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Wednesday - Foggy Day

It is Wednesday today and foggy today. The first time when I am in NZ for 4 years that Symond Street, the part from Wakefield Street to Alfred Street, needs 15 minutes to get through.

It is foggy outside means its nice to sleep. Yeah, its cool and very nice to sleep.

During prayer last night, we have a fellowship prayer time which was really good. God is really with us in prayers and we pray earnestly for the Youth Fellowship. We pray for all leaders, particularly the Youth Leader, we pray for people who are extremely busy, Melissa and Vincent, hope they can sope with the stress and commitment, and grow too when they are stress and tired. We pray for people who have yet to know Christ. Come thinking back, I have been with this fellowship for almost 4 years! It was since the first time I came to NZ. Been through thick and thins, high and low plus finding someone :)

Reading "Not without a Hint" from Joshua Harris at the moment. Someone ask me a question of how far is too far for physical intimacy for a couple in Christian views. I do not know how to answer. Sigh, maybe I am searching for the answer myself. The Bible does not specify how far is too far. Hope I can give that person an answer soon. By the way, the book is highly recommended. I have "I kissed dating Goodbye" and "When boy meets Girl" too. Anyone who wana read, you are more than welcome to get them from me. But be sure you return to me not like Joey who takes 4 months to return thr book to me >.<" I thought I lost it them.

Hope today will be a better day and fruitful!

No comments: