Monday, 25 June 2007

Brisbane, Here I come!!!


I will be MIA for about 10 days. Off to Aussie tomorrow for 10 days! Wooohoooo!!!!

Sunshine Coast, here I come!! Running away from cold and wet Auckland.

I will be back. Back to my home, Auckland :)

I will miss my work (as if :p)

I will miss Tabyouth (not really coz everyone is away)

I will miss Melissa (coz the only time she is free and I am away -_-")

I will miss my wardrobe (definitely coz limited clothing to Aussie >.<")

I will miss my music (Nope - I have my mp3 mobile - gift from BF mum :p)

I will miss my drama (Nope, I will be much entertain in Aussie)

I will miss my room (yeah, after a couple of days)

I will miss my bro - Lucien (not really, I am just force by him to say so)

I will miss my deng ka bang (yeah i definitely will)

I will miss my "bao bei scot" (yep, no kidding)

I will miss my church (well, for a week, so not that bad)

I will miss my blog ( I will update if I find internet and PC)

I will miss my dear BF (yes, I will and feel like bringing him along)

Man, feel like coming back already -___-"

Be back for BF birthday in July.

Till then, Ciao!!!

1 comment:

Yup, it's me! said...

Hey, u forget me. u should miss me when u leave. coz i'm special ppl 4 u.