Friday, 8 June 2007

It's the Weekend again

Time now is 5.17pm. It's the weekend and obviously my mind is already off work. It is gonna be a cold weekend and I think I sorta have a cold. hmmm...

Gonna share for tomorrow night fellowship. A big challenge as I have no idea the sharing I am about to share, is it a bit tough for the fellowship? Oh well, I will still do it. It is a wise move as I have been spending hours on it! Sense of Belongong.... What can you say on that?

Been blogging through a senior's blog lately. She was one of the top scores and lecturer says he have seen noone like her before. She owns a design fim in KL now but so what, she have no life. Only work, stress, play and sleep. I actually pity her. That is how life can be when you do not have Christ and aim in your life. She may have the money and career and a boyfriend but does she have a life? I am glad I have one. Thanks to my Lord my Savior Jesus Christ, all Glory and Honour and Power to Thy Name.

Ok, hopefully I am going home soon coz I am freezing in this cubicle and everyone around me is actually off and home, its the weekend anyway! And time to fellowship :)

No comments: